Monday, May 21, 2012

I quit

So, as far as blogging goes, I have been the pits. 

I was really serious about this weight loss, and I started really well.  Honest!!  In fact to date I have lost 20 pounds.  And I did join a gym.  And I did go, four times even!  (Pathetic!)

So why am I quitting?

I jest, I don't really quit.  Let's just call it a delay.

You know, I had been down 22 pounds and I have been gaining a bit back ... in my belly.  I seem to have a visitor in my belly, and we call it "Bean", and we love him or her! 


Some of you know, some of you don't, but it was about time to explain the reason I stopped blogging.




Mike and I are expecting a little one and we hopefully will know if it is a girl or boy on Wednesday, May 23rd!  So soon, I can't wait to see "Bean" again.  We have had an 8 week and a 12 week ultrasound and so far everything looks great.  I was sick, and tired and not hungry at all.  I am a bit better at 18 weeks, but still eating is a bit of a chore, and forget cooking!  My due date is October 19th, the day after my Dad's birthday.  Alex was due the day before my Mom's birthday....so strange. 

Alex is excited, he calls "Bean" "his baby" and told everyone at preschool he getting a sister.  I told the teacher that was news to me!  He changes his mind everyday if he wants a brother or sister.  I will follow up with the news of what we are having, but we couldn't be happier.  I am positive that the start of my weight loss in January made it possible for us to have this baby, so that has made it all worth it.

Much love to you all, and I promise to make good on my word to lose that weight, it will just have to continue a little later.



No comments:

Post a Comment